Information about Uzbekistan - a beautiful country in the world
Uzbekistan is located in Central Asia, bordered to the north by Kazakhstan, to the southwest by Turkmenistan, to the east by Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan, and to the south by Afghanistan.
Capital of Uzbekistan:
Tashkent, with a population of 2 538 400 (for July 1, 2019)
The latitude of Tashkent, Uzbekistan is 41.311081, and the longitude is 69.240562.
The territory of the Republic is 448.97 thousand square km, the population density is 71.5 people per 1 square km.
As of 10.12.2019, according to the State statistics Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan, there were 33,891,821 people.
The composition of the population:
Russians 2, 4%,
Koreans and Turkmens 0.6%,
representatives of other nationalities 1%.
The Republic of Uzbekistan is divided into 13 administrative divisions. It consists of 12 regions, 1 Autonomous Republic (the Republic of Karakalpakstan), and 1 city with a separate administrative division (the city of Tashkent).
Region and their centers:
- Republic of Karakalpakstan - Nukus city.
- Andijan region – Andizhan city;
- Bukhara region – Bukhara city;
- Jizzakh region – Jizzakh city;
- Kashkadarya region - Karshi city;
- Navoi region - Navoi city;
- Namangan region - Namangan city;
- Samarkand region – Samarkand city;
- Surkhandarya region - Termez city;
- Syrdarya region – Guliston city;
- Tashkent region - Tashkent city;
- Ferghana region - Ferghana city;
- Khorezm region - Urgench city.
Population density for 2019
(at the beginning of the year; number of inhabitants per 1 sq. km)
Republic Of Uzbekistan 74.1;
Republic Of Karakalpakstan 11.2;
Syrdarya for 193.9;
Uzbek is the official language,
Russian is the language of international communication
3 % - believers of other faiths.
220 V AC, 50 A; standard double plug socket
International telephone code of Uzbekistan: